Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, October 25, 2007

new ideas about this blog

As you may or may not be able to tell - lol - I am a real novice at this stuff. I am also a very private person , not used to sharing information with a bunch of people that I don't actually know. That is why I have been pretty tentative and hesitant about what I am saying . But I notice that as I progress, I am beginning to open up a little bit more. feeling a little less like censoring myself, you could say. Feeling like it 's actually ok, this blogging thing. I am actually starting to enjoy it. I am not at the stage yet where I could post pics of myself and my family out there for everybody. Not because my kids are not the most gorgeous , of course, (because they are!) but still the whole thing about wanting to be annonymous. Well there is some reason behind that, of course. Some of the things I might reveal - well they might be better left private. I have some pretty racy things in my past that I might wanna share, but I don't want my neighbors to know!!! I hope that doesn't make me a bad person.
So you know that I have two kids. For many years, to reveal a bit more, I was a single mom.
To any single moms out there- well I don't have to describe the special stress that entails.
And please don't make judgements about me and about the kind of person I am, because you might be very, very wrong.
I don't know if I qualify as a single mom anymore. For the past year, I have been living with a man who I have known for a number of years. S o, sounds like a happy fairy tale ending right?Wish I could say that, and for awhile I thought it was. But I know now that we are having our problems. Whether they can be resolved or not, I dunno. I sure hope so. My kids are very used to having him around.

No comments: