Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, October 25, 2007

my boyfriend and his son

I am actually mom to my own two kids and a wicked stepmother- at least that's how he perceives me I think - to my boyfriend' s son. It has been a terrible adjustment to this little boy to have me be with his dad and not have his dad with his mommy. And, please be aware that I was not at fault here, honest, they broke up way before I was in the picture, and she has since remarried. I guess I should mention that this little boy suffers from autism. Anyone with any experience with a special needs child might understand a bit about what that can be like. Frustrating, to say the least.
I do try, but my patience is not always what it should be. He is a trying little boy, screams when he doesnt get his way.

No comments: