Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, October 21, 2007

I am going to introduce myself

This is my very first blog ever. I have never done this before. I am not, as they say, technologically minded. My knowledge of computers - well, let's just say I 'm a dinosaur in the Stone Age. My eight year old son has surpassed me , more than can be imagined. But hey, I'm on the internet!! And I am blogging!!!!! We'll see where this takes me. I envision great things.

Amazing things.



so. I am Julie. I am a mother. And that has taken over my identity , to a great extent.

I don't think I realized how much it would. Does anybody? Does anybody really, really know

how much becoming a mother changes them? Or maybe it is just me.



I have two kids. I have an eight year old boy and a five year old daughter. Both such special kids. And they fill so much of my time and my energy and my thoughts.



Also have so many worries. So many worries that consume me. For example- how am I going to pay the bills? How am I going to provide for them. Sometimes the worries get really overwhelming.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Welcome to the blogging universe! (From one worrying mom to another). :)

Carolyn